Covenant of NTUUC Member Congregations
In support of our Mission, we, members of the North Texas Unitarian Universalist Congregations, affirm that:
- Member congregations cultivate mutual respect and support for each other and the work each is doing.
- Member congregations allocate resources to jointly promote and advance UUism in North Texas.
- Member congregations utilize responsibly the resources made available by NTUUC.
- Member congregations value and celebrate the differences, ideas, spirit and abilities of each congregation, mindful of differences in size and location as they affect our joint endeavors.
To work together, we will utilize the following guidelines:
- We choose at least one official lay representative (1 for each 500 members) to attend NTUUC meetings and activities.
- We promote NTUUC training events and workshops to our members.
- Individual congregations determine the process by which they select their official NTUUC representatives.
- We inform other congregations of activities that publicly promote our faith in North Texas.
- We commit people, time and other resources to accomplish NTUUC goals and encourage collaboration.
- NTUUC representatives communicate to their member churches’ Boards of Trustees and members the plans and actions of NTUUC.
- We are transparent in our actions and commitments.
- We keep the commitments we make to NTUUC.